Watermark sign Microsoft Hyperlapse pro RRS feed

• Question

• Hey, When I render a video with hyperlapse pro I keep on getting a watermark, how can I get rid of that watermark? Is there a paid version?

Sunday, May 31, 2015 3:50 PM

Answers

• 3 months is a conservative estimate, hopefully we can surprise you sooner than that.

Thursday, June 11, 2015 5:13 PM
  • Yes if you save the project files now, when we release the paid version you will be able to open them to reprocess them without the watermark.
    Wednesday, June 17, 2015 12:11 AM

All replies

• I'm with you. This will be a great tool once the watermarking is removed!
    Monday, June 1, 2015 7:46 PM
  • We are working on taking Hyperlapse Pro out of preview. This should happen soon, please stay tuned. 

Friday, June 5, 2015 12:40 AM
  • Soon= a week?

Soon= a Fortnight?

Soon= a month?

Soon= 3 months?

Soon= half a year?

Monday, June 8, 2015 10:37 PM
  • 3 months is a conservative estimate, hopefully we can surprise you sooner than that.

Thursday, June 11, 2015 5:13 PM
  • Thanks for the heads up, Matt. When this is taken out of preview, will you post something here? I'd like to work with this program when that's available.
    Thursday, June 11, 2015 6:08 PM
  • About the watermark, if I save my hyperlapse project files with this current release, when I get the paid version, could I reload those project files with that version and remove the watermarks?
    Friday, June 12, 2015 12:40 AM
  • Awesome! Thanks Matt! Keep up the good work. Love what I'm seeing so far!
    Tuesday, June 16, 2015 2:41 PM
  • Yes if you save the project files now, when we release the paid version you will be able to open them to reprocess them without the watermark.
    Wednesday, June 17, 2015 12:11 AM
  • Shut up and take my money already. This tool is amazing :D I tried running it on some footage I recorded in a computer game too and it works great even with that.
    Sunday, June 28, 2015 5:04 PM
  • Any update on when the paid version is coming?? Do we still have to wait 2 more months?
    Wednesday, July 8, 2015 11:27 AM
  • Same here, very interested in using this process for commercial applications. I have a dozen already that I am ready to shoot out, even happy to do early BETA. at realityvirtual.co, this kind of R&D is what we live and breathe!
    Saturday, July 11, 2015 3:07 AM