please clear me among posts, replies, responses.. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi ,

i am new to this contest. please clear me this point...

Thursday, May 31, 2007 4:00 PM

Answers

• There is a separate thread regarding this.. Visit that and all your doubts will be cleared...
    Thursday, May 31, 2007 4:24 PM

All replies

• me 2 new!!
    Thursday, May 31, 2007 4:17 PM
  • There is a separate thread regarding this.. Visit that and all your doubts will be cleared...
    Thursday, May 31, 2007 4:24 PM
  • thank you , let me search and start. hope i cross atleast newbie level...!!
    Thursday, May 31, 2007 4:43 PM
  • @ Chaithanya - Do well in the competition.. You can gain a lotta knowledge from this forums.. Be active in the forums..
    Thursday, May 31, 2007 5:25 PM
  • Absolutely. Please participate in different threads and voice your opinions and suggestions...
    Thursday, May 31, 2007 8:20 PM
  • Just in case anyone else wanted to know it here,
    According to me

Replies :- the personal replies you get, i.e. when a person writes a post, he selects reply or quote of some other post, than if that post is urs, you get a reply...

Responses :- the number of posts your threads get.. the one's you started...
    Friday, June 1, 2007 5:15 PM
  • @Varun - How many times will we have to answer this. hahaha i have answered the same thing many many times and you have also done it a quite number of times Stick out tongue

If new people can create new thread, why cant they search for existing ones ... hehe

anyways, what you think about those definitions are absolutely correct, nothing to have a doubt about it.
    Tuesday, June 5, 2007 12:14 PM