none
I have put up with this long enough.............. RRS feed

• General discussion

• I am sick and tired of TechNet- Windows 10 IT Pro forums frequently NOT updating. Replies are not shown, threads are not updated, or worst, no where to be found.

This is supposed to be a professional forum..... IT Pro.

People manning the forums are not.

I'll go elsewhere.

Monday, May 15, 2017 6:00 PM

All replies

• david hk129 I feel you frustration with these forums at times.

To me these issue relate to more than just the Windows 10 forums, so not expecting this reply to appear in the normal forum list anytime soon. Or perhaps with thread still show responses.

Oh well I will remain, and hehe expect to see you in the Windows 10 forum soon :D

Monday, May 15, 2017 8:40 PM
  • It appears to be the same reoccurring "search service" (indexing) problem. I've asked what the long term fix will be but have not yet heard a response.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Tuesday, May 16, 2017 1:00 PM
  • Seems like sync up issue might be solved. Because I have been active in Visual C# forum for last couple of hours and looks like thread sync up is working. Forum home view is updating with the latest answered thread. But fissues didn't get back to me yet whether they are okay on their side or not.

Thanks,
    Sabah Shariq

[If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster. ]

Tuesday, May 16, 2017 1:20 PM
  • Yes, they're reporting the latest issue was resolved.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Tuesday, May 16, 2017 1:26 PM