my website is not getting crawled RRS feed

• Question

•  

I have my website crawled by google once a week and by yahoo often. MSNbot crawled my website about 6 months ago. What is wrong with msn why does it not crawl people websites. I know i`m not the only one ?

My website is www.habbyworld.co.uk

Can anyone tell us what is or is not happening with msn ?

Wednesday, March 19, 2008 8:23 PM

Answers

• Hi,

You are still blocked. You will need to submit the form to request a review of your site.

Brett

Monday, September 15, 2008 5:47 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Your website is currently blocked. Please review our Guidelines for successful indexing to ensure that you are not doing anything that would get your site blocked.

If you suspect that your website was incorrectly identified as spam, please do the following:

1. Open the Live Search Site Owner support form.
    2. In the boxes provided, type your name and e-mail address.
    3. In the What type of problem do you have? list, select Other.
    4. In the box provided, describe the issue, including the following information:
      • The search words that you used to produce the search results that contain the web spam
      • The URL of the web spam
      • Whether the content of the site matched the result description
    5. Complete the form, and then click Submit.

Brett

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 5:37 PM
  • I have checked my website and it is not blocked now. I had to add an XML file which i did do, but it didn`t work so i added anotherone now. So now my website is not blocked. How long do you think it will be before the bot crawls my site ?

Thank you, Paul.

Friday, September 5, 2008 12:58 PM
  • ?????

Friday, September 12, 2008 4:42 PM
  •  

Will i ever get another reply ?
    Saturday, September 13, 2008 4:13 PM
  • Hi,

You are still blocked. You will need to submit the form to request a review of your site.

Brett

Monday, September 15, 2008 5:47 PM
  •  

WHY am i blocked. My .com website is indexed and there is nothing there ???

If i know why my website blocked, then maybe i can do something about it ?

Thursday, September 18, 2008 1:07 PM
  • Hi, habbyworld

"your site has been blocked" is a very lazy sentense i every time see on every new post which want to ask why his pages are not included. And you will given a url in which list will be given in which circumstances your site can be blocked. And they and all us are sure no will consider to read whole that page.

Well answer is that msn is now thousand times behind the google and yahoo and what i think is that you need to wait thousand days.

I saw in the index that google has more web page of microsoft itself then msn.

Please consider to improve technology rather then saying one sentense "Your site has been blocked" .

Friday, September 19, 2008 4:13 PM
  • My website is not blocked. It`s just not getting crawled for some reason ? I have no idea why. It passes all the tests.

Sunday, September 21, 2008 7:05 PM
  •  

I`m still here. Website not even getting looked at by msnbot.
    Thursday, September 25, 2008 8:19 PM
  • I cannot understand the reason for which the site at www.immobiliarebelvederetirrenia.it you is not indexed by live search despite in my control Panel the domain is seen and it seems that there are no problem of any kind, i would add also that other domains of my properties and full management have been well indexed and i have not encountered major problems
    you may please to take a look and understand problem is that?
    grateful i look forward to!
    Ennio Princi
    aceprinci@gmail.com
    Friday, September 26, 2008 1:43 PM
  • look at the positive. if your site is still indexed in google and yahoo, then you have 80-90% of SE traffic. if you are still blocked by MSN due to some technical or bureaucratic processes, better focus your attention in other SEs and wage your battles there.
    Saturday, October 4, 2008 4:49 AM