how to configure wlc certificate ? RRS feed

• Question

• i have native network with single forest and 2 domain  4 dc (2 run windows 2003 and 2 run 2000 ) and one server exchange 07 this network is not connected to internet ,i want to test wlc07  i install it on virtual machine  using virtual pc . i prepare the schema of the forest it works well ,afterthat when i want to create new certificate i have problem and even if it's look working at the beginig  finally it is not detected .can you explain me how to configure wlc07 certificate  in local area whithout internet access ?

any answer or existing tutorial  will be very helpful

thanks

Monday, August 13, 2007 3:38 PM

All replies

• Can you let us know the status of your issue?

Tuesday, December 18, 2007 6:18 PM
  • I too am trying to setup a demo deploy of OCS on a virtaul pc -with no network connection and am trying to get around the certificate problem, what steps do i need to take to create a certificate i can use or bypass the certificate requirment
    Wednesday, January 16, 2008 4:14 PM
  • You can configure clients to connect to a Front-End server using TCP (instead of TLS) and thus not need to deploy any certificates.  I don't think there is a way to disable MTLS communications between OCS servers themselves, so if you plan to deply multiple nodes or and Edge Server, then you'll need to configure an internal Enterprise CA and assign certificates, but for an internal test an Standalone consolidated internal server deployment will work fine.
    Wednesday, January 16, 2008 7:27 PM