none
Can you have Windows 2008 Server running on two different Virtual Machines for test labs but use the same subnet? RRS feed

• Question

• I asking this becasue I am trying to have two test labs but have them both bridged. I have a few question to ask.

1. Do I need both labs bridged to my network to run test labs for exam 70-646? I am asking that because I wonder is it possible to bridge both Virutal box and VM Ware workstation to the same IP address that my computer is using or can I just do one of them in another network since one  is not configured and one is.

2. What other networks can I use to do these labs, like Host Only, NAT,

Friday, September 14, 2012 8:47 PM

Answers

• Why are you asking questions about an exam?

What is the course number? Why aren't you using the setup guide that came with it?

Best wishes, Davin Mickelson

I think you'll find that the OP is asking questions about one of the exercises in the book MCITP Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-646): Windows Server® 2008 Administrator.

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCSD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Friday, September 21, 2012 12:26 AM

All replies

What is the course number? Why aren't you using the setup guide that came with it?

Friday, September 14, 2012 9:57 PM
    Answerer
  • Hi,

has your question been answered or do you need any additional help?

Best Regards. When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer. This helps us build a healthy and positive community.

@Horizon_Net | Blog

Friday, September 21, 2012 12:07 AM
    Answerer

I think you'll find that the OP is asking questions about one of the exercises in the book MCITP Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-646): Windows Server® 2008 Administrator.

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCSD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Friday, September 21, 2012 12:26 AM