Netgear Router and WHS RRS feed

• Question

• I seem to have this new problem after all this time, can someone tell me if there WHS have slowed there Interent connection down, when surfing the web. I have been having this problem since yesterday. Today I took out all ethernet connections and connected them one by one and did a speed test and found that the Server was slowing my net connection down about 3mbps any suggestions on why this is happening or any solutions to it.

Thanks

Henry
    HMG
    Wednesday, October 21, 2009 11:11 AM

Answers

• Its Ok now I havent had the Server connected to the internet in a while so it had to install updates, once I had installed them the Speed went back to normal
    HMG
    Thursday, October 22, 2009 12:34 PM

All replies

• I seem to have this new problem after all this time, can someone tell me if there WHS have slowed there Interent connection down, when surfing the web. I have been having this problem since yesterday. Today I took out all ethernet connections and connected them one by one and did a speed test and found that the Server was slowing my net connection down about 3mbps any suggestions on why this is happening or any solutions to it.

Thanks

Henry
    HMG

Nope, my internet speeds are fine.  Perhaps you have a virus on your server.
    Thursday, October 22, 2009 1:30 AM

Thanks

Henry
    HMG

Nope, my internet speeds are fine.  Perhaps you have a virus on your server.

No known issues at my customers.

Is your WHS the gateway for the clients to the web?
    Or do you surf the web with your server :)

Thursday, October 22, 2009 12:26 PM
  • Its Ok now I havent had the Server connected to the internet in a while so it had to install updates, once I had installed them the Speed went back to normal
    HMG
    Thursday, October 22, 2009 12:34 PM