none
Need advice on further training RRS feed

• Question

• I have completed MCP, MCSA and MCTS 2003 need to complete 2 exams for my mcse. Right now I am unemployed and finding hard to find a job in Tampa Bay area. However I would like to pursue some more tranining. Which courses I should take? I would like to teach and want to be a trainer? What is the best way any suggestions will help. Job market has changed a lot, this is my first time I am unemployed. And there is are so many cross platform requirements to get a job these days.  Thanks

Saturday, December 11, 2010 9:32 PM

Answers

• Hi Neel,

Sorry to hear you lost your job that's a pity. Good for you that you a pursuing another career. For teaching and training you can go for the MCT credential. Take a look here: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/certification/mct.aspx

Basically there a three major requirements:

1. Get exams done (that's the part you already have)

2. Prove your instructional skills (via CompTia - see link above)

3. Pay the annual fee

Once you have completed that you can enroll for MCT. There is one point to remember though, you can only teach/train what you are certified in. But it's a start and certainly one to take a look at. There are a lot of freelance MCT's out there who are doing fine teaching MS courses.

So take a look at the link above and see if that helps in any way.

Maurice

Maurice
    Wednesday, December 15, 2010 7:40 PM