none
startup error messages RRS feed

• Question

• When I start my computer, these two error messages appear and I have no idea how to remove them.

Could not load or run '"C:\Users\Steve' specified in the registry.  Make sure the file exists on your computer or remove the reference to it in the registry.

That is followed by this error message:

Could not load or run 'Freeman\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Manager.exe' specified in the registry.  Make sure the file exists on your computer or remove the reference to it in the registry.

What should I do? 
    Tuesday, August 12, 2008 1:50 AM

Answers

• SEFreeman said:

When I start my computer, these two error messages appear and I have no idea how to remove them.

Could not load or run '"C:\Users\Steve' specified in the registry.  Make sure the file exists on your computer or remove the reference to it in the registry.

Could not load or run 'Freeman\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Manager.exe' specified in the registry.  Make sure the file exists on your computer or remove the reference to it in the registry.

What should I do? 

These do not appear to be issues which can be addressed in this forum. In point of fact, from the second error message, the first place I would go looking is at the Adobe site, and if both messages are connected, finding that solution may solve both.

cheers,
    scott

Tuesday, August 12, 2008 7:13 PM
  • You can also ask this question at www.answers.microsoft.com. Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Monday, February 20, 2012 3:29 AM
    Owner

All replies

• Try a Windows Support Forum, this one is only for bug reporting for the forums platform...
    Tuesday, August 12, 2008 4:15 PM
  • SEFreeman said:

When I start my computer, these two error messages appear and I have no idea how to remove them.

What should I do? 

These do not appear to be issues which can be addressed in this forum. In point of fact, from the second error message, the first place I would go looking is at the Adobe site, and if both messages are connected, finding that solution may solve both.

cheers,
    scott

Tuesday, August 12, 2008 7:13 PM
  • You can also ask this question at www.answers.microsoft.com. Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Monday, February 20, 2012 3:29 AM
    Owner