none
I Have A Virus That I Need Help With On WIndows 10

Question

• Ok Show I Think I have A Virus Because My Windows Defender My Windows 10 Provided With Me Helped My With A lot Of Virus But It Can Not Fix This This Virus Is Located In My

file:C:\Windows\System32\dnsapi.dll And Its Called

Trojan:Win64/Patched.AZ.gen!dll

What It is Doing Is Preventing My From Opening Skype And It Will Show A Error On My Screen Saying My pc Has Crashed When I Turn On My Pc

For About 5 min When I Did A Full Virus Scan On my Computer It Popped Up With This Virus

And I Try To Remove It But It will Give Me A Error

The following error occurred: Error code 0x800704ec. This program is blocked by group policy. For more information, contact your system administrator. I Would Really Like This Fixed Thanks Oh And One More Thing In The Description It Says Is

Description: This program is dangerous and replicates by infecting other files.

Its Infecting My File Called Dnsapi.dll And It Is Located In My

file:C:\Windows\System32\dnsapi.dll

If You Whould Like To See What The Full Virus Desc Says Here It Is

The following error occurred: Error code 0x800704ec. This program is blocked by group policy. For more information, contact your system administrator.

Category: Virus

Description: This program is dangerous and replicates by infecting other files.

Recommended action: Remove this software immediately.

Items:

file:C:\Windows\System32\dnsapi.dll

Thank You

• Moved by Just KarlModerator Friday, December 18, 2015 3:19 PM Looking for the correct forum.
    Thursday, December 17, 2015 9:28 PM

Answers

• Hello,

I'd ask in the Virus and Malware forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Friday, December 18, 2015 3:19 PM

All replies

• It Is Also Not Letting Me Get On Internet Except Edge Or Microsoft Edge 
    Thursday, December 17, 2015 9:37 PM
  • I Mean I Can Only Get On Edge or Microsoft Edge I Cant Get On Anything

Else That Uses Internet

Like Google Or Minecraft

Thursday, December 17, 2015 9:38 PM
  • Hello,

The 'Academic Initiatives - Events' forum is for Microsoft, User Group & Campus Event related posts as related to Microsoft's Academic Initiatives.

As it's off-topic here, I am moving the question to the Where is the forum for... forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Friday, December 18, 2015 3:18 PM
  • Hello,

I'd ask in the Virus and Malware forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

Friday, December 18, 2015 3:19 PM