Microsoft Academic Search malfunction! RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

After I looked my publication records on the Microsoft Academic Search website I noticed that not all my papers are mentioned and also a paper from someone else has been listed as mine. When I tried to correct my records after logging in I saw this message that another user is updating the information for me and it didn't let me to change anything at the end. So I'm just wondering why someone else should have access to my details and be able to modify them.

Thanks,

Arash Javeri

Saturday, December 1, 2012 12:34 PM

Answers

• Hi Arash,

Thank you for contacting us! Contributors to Academic Search are able to make improvements to author profiles and publications; however, please note that changes submitted by end users are reviewed and approved by our editors to ensure they are accurate. We located the following profile that appears to be yours (http://academic.research.microsoft.com/Author/24622637/arash-javeri. It appears previously submitted changes were approved and the profile is now available for further edits. You can also click View History to see what changes were previously made.

If we can be of further assistance, please let us know.

Best regards,

Thomas, Academic Search Editor

Thursday, December 13, 2012 5:13 PM