IM window doesn't keep place RRS feed

• Question

• Anyone else seeing this?

When IM'ing in conference, the lines displayed at the bottom isn't the most recent chat. I have to scroll down, everytime I enter text.

Happens when I'm in a video conf with 3 people.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007 7:46 PM

Answers

• Thanks for bringing this up. This has been fixed and will be rolled into the RTM build of OC.
    Tuesday, May 22, 2007 8:08 PM

All replies

• I experience the same scolling text problem.

Haven't been able to figure out how to fix it yet, but I experience it with two people without video.

Thursday, April 26, 2007 5:51 PM
  • This sounds like an odd behavior, is it happening every time? On every user? Could it be a resources issue?
    Thursday, April 26, 2007 11:37 PM
  • It doesn't appear to happen everytime; but everyone that is running the software has reported the issue. I have seen it happen on XP and Vista and I don't believe it is a resouce issue as the software is running on adequate hardware.

Friday, April 27, 2007 2:54 PM
  • I have tested on desktop and laptops, vista and xp pro. Same issue.

Desktop is 2.8 GHZ with 3GB of Ram.

Laptop is Core 2 Duo T7200 2 GHZ  with 2GB of Ram.

Both Machines have Office 2007

Friday, April 27, 2007 6:28 PM
  • I see the same thing, except on my system it scrolls 50% of the time.
    Friday, April 27, 2007 9:59 PM
  •  Thom Foreman-Moderator wrote:
    This sounds like an odd behavior, is it happening every time? On every user? Could it be a resources issue?

I experience the issue on Windows XP Pro and Vista on both laptops and desktops.

Laptop: Core2 Duo T2300 2.66 GHZ 1 GB RAM

Desktop Core2Duo 3 GHZ 2 GB RAM

Monday, April 30, 2007 2:04 PM
  •  Brian Garbus wrote:

Thom Foreman-Moderator wrote:
    This sounds like an odd behavior, is it happening every time? On every user? Could it be a resources issue?

I experience the issue on Windows XP Pro and Vista on both laptops and desktops.

Laptop: Core2 Duo T2300 2.66 GHZ 1 GB RAM

Desktop Core2Duo 3 GHZ 2 GB RAM

Correction.

Laptop: Dual Core T2300 DC 1.66GHZ

Desktop: P4 3 GHZ 2 GB RAM

Monday, April 30, 2007 2:43 PM
  • I am trying to bring in some more resources to help us with this issue. Please let us know if anything changes in your situation.
    Monday, May 7, 2007 7:46 PM
  • btw:  Nothing has "fixed" this yet.  If you close the window and have someone continue to speak with you then the next window that pops open generally works correctly.  It's quite annoying to users.
    Monday, May 21, 2007 8:08 PM
  • Thanks for bringing this up. This has been fixed and will be rolled into the RTM build of OC.
    Tuesday, May 22, 2007 8:08 PM