Certifications not associated in in partner center in my associated company RRS feed

• Question

• There is apparently an issue with the user account my certifications are associated with.  My certification is associated with two different email addresses and my company is not able see all of my certifications in the Partner Center.  I contacted the Partner Network support and opened a ticket.  After a week that asked me to post this as a Question on this forum as they said the Learning team needs to resolve the issue (See below).

"As per initial diagnosis from our Engineering team, the reason why you are having problem with your Certifications that reflects on your User Skills in Partner Center, is that there is a problem with the credentials you are currently using. What you need to do is to unite the Certifications/Exams and Assessments on your Gmail.com and Hotmail.com. To do this, you need to contact our Learning team by going to this site: https://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?category=learning"

Please help as my company needs my certification to meet MS Partner requirements"
    Tuesday, April 7, 2020 3:13 PM