Back up between two WHS's servers RRS feed

• Question

• Sorry for cross posting in forums but I don’t know the best place for this.

I am looking for a reliable easy to use backup program for using between two internet connected HP ProLiant MicroServer N40. Both are using WHS2011 and currently are using Syncovery and msftpsrvr.

We have had them since December and I have never got Syncovery to work reliably. My end has 9 profiles which have either run or failed for a number of days using the schedule, while a manual run always works. But now some are randomly failing while others are running.

To be of any use a backup program needs confidence in its reliability and with almost most non-existent support (the old it’s not us it’s something else so you sort it out) I have now lost confidence  in it.

Can someone subject a program that will run on WHS2011 it certainly doesn’t need to be anywhere as flexable (complex) as Syncovery!

Saturday, August 4, 2012 9:11 AM

All replies

• I use a combination of SyncBack and SyncToy to ensure data on ine WHS2011 server is backed up to a second. However, I run them on my main client which is on most of the time!

Phil P.S. If you find my comment helpful or if it answers your question, please mark it as such.

Saturday, August 4, 2012 1:42 PM