word 2007 hangs when clicking on close/minimize buttons in top right corner. RRS feed

• Question

• Whenever I click on the close button or minimize button in Word, the program hangs for 20-30 seconds, then unhangs, but doesn't close or minimize. It just returns to whatever I was working on. I have to go the the menu and select "close" to close Word and their isn't any minimizing or resizing.

I have reinstalled and played with the add-ins and cannot find the answer.

Any suggestions?
    • Moved by Mike Kinsman Monday, March 23, 2009 8:47 PM off topic (Moved from TechNet Website Feedback to Off-Topic Posts (Do Not Post Here))
    Monday, March 23, 2009 8:30 PM

Answers

•  

Hello ,

Thank you for your post!  I would suggest posting your question in the 'Microsoft TechNet > Forums Home > Windows Server > General' located here:  http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/winservergen/threads/

Have a great day!

Thanks!

SachinW Tier 2 Application Support Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    • Proposed as answer by SachinW Tuesday, March 24, 2009 12:24 AM
    • Marked as answer by SachinW Wednesday, May 20, 2009 8:57 AM
    Tuesday, March 24, 2009 12:24 AM

All replies

• Your post is off topic for this forum.  I would suggest you try the 'where is the forum for...?' forum to find the right place to ask your question.

Thanks,
    Mike

MSDN and TechNet Subscriptions Support
    Monday, March 23, 2009 8:47 PM
  •  

Hello ,

Thank you for your post!  I would suggest posting your question in the 'Microsoft TechNet > Forums Home > Windows Server > General' located here:  http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/winservergen/threads/

Have a great day!

Thanks!

SachinW Tier 2 Application Support Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    • Proposed as answer by SachinW Tuesday, March 24, 2009 12:24 AM
    • Marked as answer by SachinW Wednesday, May 20, 2009 8:57 AM
    Tuesday, March 24, 2009 12:24 AM