Setting up time zone RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

In CRM 4.0 with outlook 2010, I want to set the time zone. After closing outlook 2010, i can't found the time zone lookup. I guess the problem is somehow connected with outlook 2010.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011 12:12 PM

Answers

• OK we solved it. It was due to some another software wich didn't allow the connection beetwen outlook and CRM.  
    • Marked as answer by xrm Wednesday, February 16, 2011 7:38 AM
    Wednesday, February 16, 2011 7:36 AM

All replies

• Users can set their timezone in the Personal Options form. You can find this in the web client (Tools > Options) or the Outlook client (CRM > Options).

Neil Benson, CRM Addict and MVP at Customery Ltd. You can reach me on LinkedIn or Twitter. Join over 10,000 other CRM professionals on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM group on LinkedIn.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011 1:19 PM
  • The CRM Outlook Client automatically detects your Windows OS time zone and auto sets that with your CRM user profile - time zone option setting is not displayed for the CRM Outlook Client

Follow Workopia on Twitter

Good CRM Links: http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm
    My CRM Blog: http://microsoft-crm.spaces.live.com

• Marked as answer by Donna EdwardsMVP Tuesday, February 8, 2011 4:38 PM
    • Unmarked as answer by xrm Wednesday, February 9, 2011 6:09 AM
    Tuesday, February 8, 2011 4:15 PM
  • Hi friends,

Thanks for your replies. But,

1. I can't find the time zone lookup in the web client (Tools > Options), after closing Outlook Client 2010, of course.
    2. In Outlook Client the time zone is set correctly, however when User schedule a service activity, the start time and the end time of service activity is set automaticaly incorrect with another time( - 4 hours). 
    3. Frank, I don't like unmarking the answers, but my problem is scheduling the service activities correctly(my appologies for not mentioning this in the first post), in User's personal Options-Format the time shown is correct.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011 6:09 AM
  • OK we solved it. It was due to some another software wich didn't allow the connection beetwen outlook and CRM.  
    • Marked as answer by xrm Wednesday, February 16, 2011 7:38 AM
    Wednesday, February 16, 2011 7:36 AM