efe: MWHPR2201CA0011

ebe: MWHPR1301MB2128

et: ServerError

esrc: SessionData

err: Microsoft.Exchange.Data.Directory.CannotResolveTenantNameException

estack: null

ts: 02/04/2018 01.59.43

• Edited by TEOFILUS99 Monday, April 2, 2018 2:23 AM
    • Moved by Allen_WangJF Thursday, April 19, 2018 2:09 AM Not related to Exchange
    Monday, April 2, 2018 2:05 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Welcome to Exchange forum.

This forum is for general questions and feedback related to Microsoft Exchange Server 2013. Since your question is more related to Outlook.com account, I recommend to contact Outlook.com support team in Answers Forum:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding.

Moreover, here's a article about cannot login Outlook.com account (reset password or others), for your reference:
    When you can't sign in to your Microsoft account

Best Regards,
    Allen Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, April 3, 2018 8:36 AM
  • Based on my research, I notice that Microsoft is in the process of migrating all Outlook users to the new outlook mail, just to let you know that the migration will take about 2-3 days. After that, everything will be back to normal.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Best Regards,
    Allen Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Allen_WangJF Monday, April 9, 2018 9:58 AM
    Tuesday, April 3, 2018 9:34 AM
  • @TEOFILUS99, does it working now?

Best Regards,
    Allen Wang

Friday, April 13, 2018 9:00 AM