Jumps off the interstate north of Atlanta for 5 miles RRS feed

• Question

• Problem: I set a route from Gainesville, Fl. to Westmoreland, Tn. at exit 265 on I-75 it jumps across to hwy US 41, goes up US 41 to Barrett Pkwy and back onto I-75 at Exit 269. I did not put any stops after the I-285 & I-75 junction. When I tried to add a stop to bring the route back to the Interstate, so it would not jump off the Interstate, I  get  some really interesting back tracking.

I do not have auto routing at wrong turn turned on and I have been using Streets and trips since the 2007 version and have not had this problem, when going in the same direction.

Is this a glitch in the whole program, and if it is it needs to be corrected. That is not an area of Georgis that you want to be off route in.

Thursday, September 27, 2012 9:09 PM

All replies

• I have seen this same problem on I-90 in Massachusetts when I would try to stop on a rest area in Lee, MA and also near Charlton, MA.

Both times I tried to bring it back by pointing to somewhere else in the rest area and it would still go off the interstate and show it coming into the rest area through a field.

This seems to happen in the 2013 version.  My older version did not show this problem.

Friday, January 24, 2014 6:36 PM