none
I haven't received my MCID yet RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Team,

I have Passed the Exam of MS 70-410 - Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012R2

But Still I haven't received my MCID  from Microsoft

I wrote the exam at a PearsonVUE centre

Below the details

Date: October 11th 2014

Candidate Name: Uchechukwu Mpamah

Candidate ID: ‎<removed>

Wednesday, October 22, 2014 8:02 AM

Answers

• Hi

It sometimes does take a while. You can ask the exam centre what is going on and they should sort it out for you.

I had the same happen with my MCSE exam, it took a month.

Hope this helps. Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Wednesday, October 22, 2014 8:04 AM
  • Hi,

You can contact you local microsoft support center for your question, this forum is not monitored by Microsoft staff.

https://www.microsoft.com/learning/en-us/help.aspx

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Danny van Dam

MVP, MCC

Thursday, October 30, 2014 1:35 PM

All replies

• Hi

It sometimes does take a while. You can ask the exam centre what is going on and they should sort it out for you.

I had the same happen with my MCSE exam, it took a month.

Hope this helps. Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Wednesday, October 22, 2014 8:04 AM
  • Hello Ed,

I received a mail today stating my access code and referring me to a previous mail which
    i never received (This is the first mail i'm recieving from Microsoft), i would like to know if my MCID is similar to the Candidate ID I received on registering for the exams?

Candidate Name: Uchechukwu Mpamah

Candidate ID: ‎<removed>

Thanks for your anticipated response

Wednesday, October 22, 2014 4:54 PM
  • Hi,

You can contact you local microsoft support center for your question, this forum is not monitored by Microsoft staff.

https://www.microsoft.com/learning/en-us/help.aspx

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Danny van Dam

MVP, MCC

Thursday, October 30, 2014 1:35 PM