MIcrosoft Frontpage instead of Adobe Dreamweaver RRS feed

• Question

•   Can I use Microsoft Frontpage instead of Adobe Dreamweaver to upload a .swf (from Adobe Flash), .gif, .jpeg, or .html to upload to a server to be viewable as a website? These files are being generated from Adobe Flash. 
    Sunday, December 21, 2008 1:35 AM

Answers

• JWIF said:

Can I use Microsoft Frontpage instead of Adobe Dreamweaver to upload a .swf (from Adobe Flash), .gif, .jpeg, or .html to upload to a server to be viewable as a website? These files are being generated from Adobe Flash. 

This forum is for Windows Home Server.  You might want to try posting your question in a different forum.
    Sunday, December 21, 2008 3:37 AM

All replies

• JWIF said:

Can I use Microsoft Frontpage instead of Adobe Dreamweaver to upload a .swf (from Adobe Flash), .gif, .jpeg, or .html to upload to a server to be viewable as a website? These files are being generated from Adobe Flash. 

This forum is for Windows Home Server.  You might want to try posting your question in a different forum.
    Sunday, December 21, 2008 3:37 AM
  • Note that FrontPage (as a product) has effectively been replaced by Expression, and Expression is more designed to work with Silverlight. However, there's no technical reason why you couldn't use FrontPage to upload something created in Flash. Doesn't Flash have that ability, though? (I don't use it myself, but I thought it did.)
    I'm not on the WHS team, I just post a lot. :)
    Sunday, December 21, 2008 2:25 PM