One Care Circle Keeps Asking to Renew RRS feed

• General discussion

• When I disable my hub computers connection now to do offline maintenace I get a one care could not connect to the circle. then a renew link appears. Looks like another issue to add to the list that wasn't there in previous builds I say this because the renew link once a connection fired back up will not verify it still says renew

To fix this renew issue I simply went to adminstative services in windows and restarted one care service and the problem went away and came back since the renew wouldn't accept my Windows live ID password

Renew, Renew, Renew, Windows Live ID Password invalid Renw, 

I entered the right ID info too this is really

I thought this software was fully automated no user intervention needed here's another case it messes with the user.

Grrrrrrrrrrr

Mikro Wloc 2.0 Tolerance level: 0

Thursday, December 13, 2007 3:37 AM

All replies

• I've never seen this one, Mikro. Strange. You sure run into the odd ones. :-)

-steve

Thursday, December 13, 2007 6:50 PM
  •  Stephen Boots wrote:

I've never seen this one, Mikro. Strange. You sure run into the odd ones. :-)

-steve

All I did was disable my internet connection for few hours while I did some network reconfiguration the circle lost it's connection some of this might be my old ID profile messin with the new I'll be so glade when the old one dies in 120 days

Stupid Windows Live ID 120 days till full closure I wish it get ripped down now but Wloc subscription preventing it from happening as soon as I get full account under my new profile I will be canceling the other. The goal is to set a new wloc subscription profile under @live ID

Thursday, December 13, 2007 7:00 PM