Count Down Starts.......... RRS feed

All replies

• What count down... Final Quiz of this month?
    Saturday, May 19, 2007 1:01 AM
  • Dear Friend,

Greetings, some tick tick ticks.... hangs out in all the hearts of the upcoming contestents in the contest. I should be handled very smooth to enjoy and only to competite.

regards,

Saturday, May 19, 2007 8:36 AM
  • The count down for my quiz been over. Attented the quiz, attempted both the questions. Both were so damn easy and completed the entire quis (2questions) in less than 13 minutes Smile
    Saturday, May 19, 2007 1:04 PM
  • My questions for the quiz were easy..
    Monday, May 21, 2007 1:14 AM
  • how on earth could complete the quiz in less than 13 minutes......even the best programmer in the world would take 30 minutes to do it......i think harshil is trying to act smart here.....if u wan to tell lies then tell it in a way that others believe u easily not putting up a post saying that u completed the quiz in 13 min.....thats crazy and i bet u didnt do that
    Monday, May 21, 2007 6:17 AM
  • If you want to verify, check the questions that i got.
    Its in my other thread.
    I got the questions "BouncingBall" and "InterPrime"

Bouncing ball is just a one line function, it dont take more than 5 minutes.

And in that Inter Prime numbers, the 2 functions that i createed, are so simple, anyone can write those. so both the programs completed in about 13 minutes, and then some few 5 minutes more for the validations.

Man you will have to believe me, if you dont, then i dont care. I dont want to justify myself more.

Also one more thing, i created the code in TC, so that helped me to develop it faster.
    Monday, May 21, 2007 6:47 AM
  • good dear
    Monday, May 21, 2007 1:46 PM