Windows Live Care 90 Day Free Trial RRS feed

• Question

•  

I just installed the program yesterday and now this morning it says I have only 39 days left on my trial when it should be 89.
    Tuesday, April 15, 2008 2:48 PM

Answers

All replies

• Check your PC date and time.

If it is correct, and your trial period is reported incorrectly, contact support.

How to reach support (FAQ) - http://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsOneCare/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2421771&SiteID=2

-steve

Tuesday, April 15, 2008 5:00 PM
  • I hv try to install Live Care 90 Day Free Trial, but it come out I hv to subscribe, due to it had been expired which I never install before, please help

Thursday, May 22, 2008 2:28 AM
  •  Wimol wrote:

I hv try to install Live Care 90 Day Free Trial, but it come out I hv to subscribe, due to it had been expired which I never install before, please help

If you have never installed the trial of OneCare before, and immediately upon startup after installing it, OneCare reports that the trial has expired, your PC date and time are incorrect. Correct the date and time by right clicking the clock in the system tray and reboot.

-steve

Thursday, May 22, 2008 12:13 PM
  • I purchased Live OneCare and was waiting until the end of my 90 days to activate it.  However, the software kept prompting me to activate to avoid a lapse.  So, I activated today.  I thought it would add a year onto the end of my free trial.  But, it just started my year from today.  I would like to have the remaining free trial days added on to my subscription.  It's a pretty lame trick to keep prompting for activation so you can reduce our free time.  The years activation I paid for should be added on to the end of the trial period.  SHAME ON YOU.  I feel screwed and don't trust you any more.

Thursday, July 3, 2008 3:30 AM
  • I have to agree that the activation warning starts a bit early, but when you start a subscription, if takes effect immediately. Jack, could you email me at sboots@mvps.org and put "OneCare" in the subject line and this link - http://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsOneCare/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=3569224&SiteID=2 - in the subject line? Thanks.

-steve

Thursday, July 3, 2008 12:00 PM