none
Two Qs: Line break formatting and accessing older Wordpress posts

Question

• I've just started using WLW to manage a Wordpress blog, and after fooling around for a couple days, I have two unanswered questions:

1:  Is it possible to make WLW insert a <br> tag instead of <p></p> tags when I hit enter?  I prefer to use regular print formatting with this blog.  I've realized I can get this effect by copy and pasting formatted text into WLW, but that's obviously a bit clumsy.

2.  I was told WLW could be used to access and edit existing posts on a blog, but I can only seem to access posts published through WLW in the first place.  This is a problem since I use two PCs for maintaining my blog, and I can currently only edit posts on the PC I originally posted from.

Tuesday, August 04, 2009 5:14 PM

All replies

• 1) To insert a <br> tag, press shift+enter

2) You should be able to access blogs already posted, even those not done through Live Writer. Click on Open, then on the left pane of the Open window, select the blog in question (rather than the recently posted icon), this will then retrieve x number of posts (which can be changed at the top of that window).

SL - Windows Live Platform MVP
    If my post has answered your question, please mark it as an answer.
    Tuesday, August 04, 2009 10:04 PM