none
Are these forums ever going to get fixed? RRS feed

• Question

• Well I won't ask for MS support because they are just incapable and really don't care.

After all the "just seeing the forums" problems, I now have to go to a stupid page to say I want to get alerts.  

Is there anyone at MS who give a ..... (fill in your favourite stinger).

Just so poor, shows that MS  really does not care about developers.

Lloyd Sheen

• Moved by Bob Ding Thursday, March 1, 2018 1:55 AM not support
    Friday, February 2, 2018 10:32 PM

All replies

• Hi sqlguy,

I have reported this problem to my leader. My leader had reported this issue to MSDN forum product team.

Please continue to focus on your this thread:

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/vstudio/en-US/1f365b14-a600-45ab-8fe5-b55a09cbacf3/wonderful-ms-has-made-the-forums-even-less-useful?forum=wpf#1f365b14-a600-45ab-8fe5-b55a09cbacf3

Best Regards,

Bob

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, February 5, 2018 1:24 AM
  • Still errors today.  If there were an alternative I am sure most people would leave these forums because of the poor condition of them.

Lloyd Sheen

Tuesday, February 6, 2018 2:25 PM
  • Hi sqlguy,

Sorry about that and thank you for your feedback, I also got the 502 error today.

My leader had reported this issue to Microsoft more than once. But so far it seems they don't know what the cause is.

Posting a post on "Forums Issues (not product support)" forum may be more of a concern.

sorry again for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Bob

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, February 7, 2018 2:25 AM
  • Here is a link to help your poor web developers fix the 502 problem.  I only post this because it seems that they really have no idea how to deal with web sites (perhaps MS should stick to desktop).

The problems still exist and I see MS providing no resolution to these problems as MS has not been able to fix the problems for months (or should I say years).

https://www.lifewire.com/502-bad-gateway-error-explained-2622939

Lloyd Sheen

• Edited by sqlguy Thursday, February 8, 2018 2:44 PM
    Thursday, February 8, 2018 2:43 PM