404 errror when executing speech prompts from SALT application RRS feed

• Question

• I get a 404 Error when the Salt Interpreter tries to run the speech prompts functions file on my test server.

Here's how my application is setup on the test server:
    Windows Server 2003 R2 64 bit Operating System
    IIS
    Speech Server 2007
    Language Pack US English
    Core
    MSS 2007 Workflow Application calling a secondary SALT application that was ported from MSS 2004.The SALT application is breaking on the speech functions.

I have a development machine that is a clone of my test server, except that my development server has Visual Studio 2005 installed on it. Everything works fine on the development server. It would seem to be a simple fix just to install Visual Studio 2005 on my test and production servers, but I shouldn't have to and seems like a bad idea anyway. Does anyone have and idea on how I might be able to resolve this issue? I tried to adjust IIS properties but have been unsuccessful. 

Error Message:
    The SALT interpreter is stopping the current application from running as a result of the following exception: System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found. while downloading http://localhost/MySpeechApplication/PromptFunctions/PromptFunctions.pf. Status = ProtocolError. StatusCode = NotFound ---> System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.
       at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
       at Microsoft.SpeechServer.Xhtml.FileLoader.GetResponse(IAsyncResult result)
       --- End of inner exception stack trace ---.

For more information, see Help and Support Center

Thanks,

Michael Simpson

Wednesday, August 5, 2009 9:01 PM