Meeting Invite RRS feed

• Question

• Hi.

I have this scenario: users in domain A acessing email in a exchange environment in domain B. OCS 2007 installed and functional in domain B. When I ( in B domain) send a meet invite to these users ( they autenticate in domain A but they have account in domain B because of exchange) to do meet using LM, they will be able to open the link of the meeting without problems? Do I have to do some extra configuration to this happend?

Tks.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007 12:54 PM

Answers

• When you get an invite you will either join the meeting as anonymous or by the credentials you have supplied in the LM client configuration.  So no you will not need any additional configuration.

Louis

Monday, May 7, 2007 7:14 PM

All replies

• When you send a meeting invite the user will join the session either by anonymous or by the account that is configured in the LM client.  So no you will not have to do any extra configuration.

Louis

Monday, May 7, 2007 7:06 PM
  • When you get an invite you will either join the meeting as anonymous or by the credentials you have supplied in the LM client configuration.  So no you will not need any additional configuration.

Louis

Monday, May 7, 2007 7:14 PM
  • Tks for your post. This will resolve my problem.

Tuesday, May 8, 2007 12:30 PM