System Dashboards in ms crm 2013 RRS feed

• Question

• I need to disable the Sales Dashboard completely from ms crm 2013.

I removed all the security roles for this system dashboard called "Sales Dashboard" but it still appears.

Anybody has a solution to this problem. Plz help.

Thursday, November 14, 2013 1:08 PM

All replies

• Just tested this and was able to remove the 'Sales Dashboard' display for admin as well.

Solution->Dashboard->Sales Dashboard->Enable Security Roles  ->select 'Display only to these selected security roles' and then un-check all the roles (noticed that I was able to un-check all the roles with 'display to everyone' option... which wouldn't work). You can also uncheck the enabled for fallback. Publish the customizations

If my response helps you in finding your answer then please click 'Mark as Answer' and 'Vote as Helpful'

• Proposed as answer by Mamatha Swamy Thursday, November 14, 2013 8:08 PM
    Thursday, November 14, 2013 8:08 PM
  • well I tried the way you told above before but Enabled for fallback is read only and could not be unchecked.
    Friday, November 15, 2013 7:18 AM
  • Ya same problem here, I couldnt able to delete the Sales Dashboard from the system. I tried by enabling the security roles to only few roles, but the dashboard is shown to all the users, also Enabled for fallback is read only and could not be unchecked in Sales Dashboard.

Please give us the solution

Wednesday, November 5, 2014 7:03 AM