for loop using to increase the link button created dynamically RRS feed

• Question

• any body know how to show a number of link buttons dynamically as one by one in web form ?...if know send me its arequest am a begginer in asp.net
    • Moved by Harry Zhu Thursday, July 16, 2009 8:40 AM (From:Visual C# Language)
    Wednesday, July 15, 2009 10:17 AM

Answers

• You may want to post your question to the ASP.NET forums:

http://forums.asp.net/

Hope this helps.
    www.insteptech.com ; msmvps.com/blogs/deborahk
    We are volunteers and ask only that if we are able to help you, that you mark our reply as your answer. THANKS!
    • Marked as answer by Harry Zhu Thursday, July 16, 2009 8:40 AM
    Wednesday, July 15, 2009 3:49 PM
  • Hi,

I'm moving the thread relating to asp.net to off-topic forum , please try to post to asp.net forum as DeborahK suggested.

Harry
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework! If you have any feedback, please tell us.
    • Marked as answer by Mr Yas Friday, July 17, 2009 4:26 AM
    Thursday, July 16, 2009 8:42 AM

All replies

• You may want to post your question to the ASP.NET forums:

http://forums.asp.net/

Hope this helps.
    www.insteptech.com ; msmvps.com/blogs/deborahk
    We are volunteers and ask only that if we are able to help you, that you mark our reply as your answer. THANKS!
    • Marked as answer by Harry Zhu Thursday, July 16, 2009 8:40 AM
    Wednesday, July 15, 2009 3:49 PM
  • Hi,

I'm moving the thread relating to asp.net to off-topic forum , please try to post to asp.net forum as DeborahK suggested.

Harry
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework! If you have any feedback, please tell us.
    • Marked as answer by Mr Yas Friday, July 17, 2009 4:26 AM
    Thursday, July 16, 2009 8:42 AM