The given key was not present in the dictionary.; RRS feed

• Question

•        I have registered both preImage,postImage,  and I am tiggring plugin on following conditions

Filterin Attributes: All Attributes

Run in User Context = calling user

Event pipline stage of operation : Pose Operation

And its  Synchronus, Child pipeline , Server

I double checked the attribute name and its correct, but when I use 

tracing.Trace(fetchedAttributeName+":::::::::::::::::::PreEntityImage::" + preEntityImage.Attributes.Contains(fetchedAttributeName) + ":::PostEntityImage:::" + postEntityImage.Attributes.Contains(fetchedAttributeName):::: + ":::EntityImage::::::" + entity.Attributes.Contains(fetchedAttributeName));

I am getting following in log

new_requesteddeliverydate:::::::::::::::::::PreEntityImage::False:::PostEntityImage::::::False:::EntityImage::::::False

is there anything kind of field security or any other reason for this???  I am getting all other fields....

Thanks Regards Prashanth Kamasamudram Even the least work done for others awakens the power within; even thinking the least good of others gradually instills into the heart the strength of a lion.

Wednesday, July 24, 2013 12:48 PM

Answers

•   I found it, its a mistake, There were two fields with same display name and I was updating 1st field and in code checking for 2nd field, 2nd field was not in the form. 

A confusion due to same display name. 

Thank you for response.

Thanks Regards Prashanth Kamasamudram Even the least work done for others awakens the power within; even thinking the least good of others gradually instills into the heart the strength of a lion.

Thursday, July 25, 2013 11:21 AM

All replies

• I have converted PostEntityImage to xml and there is no filed with the name which I am looking for, Except that it got all other fields, I am just updating one field.  I am getting all other fields except the one which giving me error. 

Is this because of any field security or any other customization. The field is available for search, and its IME mode is auto. what else I should look at? any Idea please

Wednesday, July 24, 2013 2:17 PM
  • What line is it crashing on?

Thursday, July 25, 2013 9:59 AM
  • Post your code here
    Thursday, July 25, 2013 10:02 AM
  •   I found it, its a mistake, There were two fields with same display name and I was updating 1st field and in code checking for 2nd field, 2nd field was not in the form. 

A confusion due to same display name. 

Thank you for response.

Thursday, July 25, 2013 11:21 AM