none
Regarding MCITP certification RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Friends,

i have already written 70-640, 70-642 and 70-646 exams for my mcitp certification, but some problem occur after the completion of my third exam that is 70-646 and the problem was that, no updates were made on my transcript and as well as on prometric abour 70-646, actually i passed the exam but prometric status shows " No Show ".So, i complained to prometric regarding this issue.They commit there fault and told me to write 70-646 again for free, but not in the same profile because my previous prometric profile has already contained the details of three exams that is 640, 642, 646 but the status of first two shows passed and for the last one No Show.So, they created a new profile and again scheduled my third (70-646) exam.I wrote the exam before few days and again passed, this time i got the score report also, now they told me to make a contact to microsoft and ask them what to do to merge that both profiles together, because now i have two types of transcript, the first one contains the details of first two exam and the another transcript contains details of third exam and i can't get my MCITP certificate until my all three exam details are mentioned on a single transcript, so friends what is the solution for this problem and is it possible to solve ?

Sunday, April 7, 2013 3:27 PM

Answers

• As they said, contact Microsoft.  I had to do this once before with merging two profiles.  They asked questions about the two MCT ID's and then merged them real quick without much hassle.

Be kind and Mark as Answer if I helped.

• Marked as answer by Pawan 8148 Monday, April 8, 2013 5:23 AM
    Sunday, April 7, 2013 4:23 PM

All replies

• As they said, contact Microsoft.  I had to do this once before with merging two profiles.  They asked questions about the two MCT ID's and then merged them real quick without much hassle.

Be kind and Mark as Answer if I helped.

• Marked as answer by Pawan 8148 Monday, April 8, 2013 5:23 AM
    Sunday, April 7, 2013 4:23 PM
  • Today i will contact to microsoft,,

Monday, April 8, 2013 5:24 AM