website blocked? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,
           Just curious since having to clean the computer out cause of the "antivirus xp 2008" I have since installed the live one care etc.. anyway I have a wireless signal on my desktop with full bars and I can't get on Home Depot's website!! what gives?
    Thursday, September 25, 2008 4:04 PM

Answers

• Joel Christofori,

Thank you for visiting the Live OneCare program forum. Since your computer has been compromised, I would suggest contacting support.

If you have purchased your copy from a reputable retailer you can get support by clicking the following links and following the steps. Having purchased the program in combination of having the Product Key and a Windows Live ID will entitle you to telephone support. Otherwise you will be entitled to email support for your trial version. 

Start by clicking here:

http://help.live.com/help.aspx?project=onecarev2_5_client&queryType=keyword&query=rehto+rehtO&sid=012c8547-106a-41f8-9a49-231660b153fd_20373032&mkt=en-us 

1 .     Click Contact support in the middle of the webpage

2 .     Click Contact Support  in the bottom right corner of the webpage

3 .     Click Get support

4 .     Select the Billing Support or Technical Support Bubble

5.     Answer the questions appropriately, you will be guided to an agent if you have a paid subscription or email support if you have a trial version.

Thank you for visiting the Live OneCare program forum.

Rick, MS

Saturday, September 27, 2008 3:59 AM

All replies

• anyone? I tried to unblock all firewall settigns and that didn't work either...WTF???
    Thursday, September 25, 2008 4:38 PM
  • Joel Christofori,

Thank you for visiting the OneCare program forums.

Is the Home Depot website the only website that you cannot get to?  What error message are you seeing off

of the browser?

Lori MS

Thursday, September 25, 2008 7:11 PM
  • it is a blank page and the error says "try to refresh page etc..." and i do and nothign happens?? It even blocked Lowes site too....what gives???

Friday, September 26, 2008 5:06 PM
  • Joel Christofori,

Thank you for visiting the Live OneCare program forum. Since your computer has been compromised, I would suggest contacting support.

If you have purchased your copy from a reputable retailer you can get support by clicking the following links and following the steps. Having purchased the program in combination of having the Product Key and a Windows Live ID will entitle you to telephone support. Otherwise you will be entitled to email support for your trial version. 

Start by clicking here:

http://help.live.com/help.aspx?project=onecarev2_5_client&queryType=keyword&query=rehto+rehtO&sid=012c8547-106a-41f8-9a49-231660b153fd_20373032&mkt=en-us 

1 .     Click Contact support in the middle of the webpage

2 .     Click Contact Support  in the bottom right corner of the webpage

3 .     Click Get support

4 .     Select the Billing Support or Technical Support Bubble

5.     Answer the questions appropriately, you will be guided to an agent if you have a paid subscription or email support if you have a trial version.

Thank you for visiting the Live OneCare program forum.

Rick, MS

Saturday, September 27, 2008 3:59 AM