What ISSUES will using MS "Office Pro 2007 Win32 English Intl Not to US CD" have on a US PC w. US S/W ? RRS feed

• Question

• Received "Office Pro 2007 Win32 English Intl Not to US CD"  - surprise! surprise! -  I'm not sure if it SHOULD or CAN be used "PROPERLY" on a US PC with US S/W (does it play well with others?) and get all of it's correct updates, ETC.... as though it were a US CD.   WHAT ISSUES am I likely to run into?  I'm somewhat of an end user (still), so I need to know ahead of time what I'm getting myself into here.  I have a Dell Inspiron laptop, plenty of everything, using Office Pro 2003 currently, so I'm guessing this would act like an upgrade(?).   
    Wednesday, February 17, 2010 3:11 PM

Answers

• Hello GaleTown,

IF the product is Genuine (a big "if"), it is not licensed for use in the US, as described on the CoA.

Can you return to place of purchase for refund or replacement with a product that does not have such a restriction?  If so, that would seem to be the best choice.
    For great advice on all topics XP, visit http://www.annoyances.org/exec/forum/winxp
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Thursday, February 18, 2010 10:35 PM
    Wednesday, February 17, 2010 5:12 PM