none
Favorites in IE 11 and Win 8.1

Question

• Two questions Please. Lot of time and cant find answers to these.

Sometimes when adding a favorite it does not save it directly under favorites like I am used to with IE 8.
    If the last item I saved with add a favorite was placed in a subfolder. Then the next time it defaulst to this subfolder.
    So sometimes in a hurry I don't read what folder its defaulting to and have a hard time finding it later.

For years have been used to all versions of IE defaulting to the main folder under favorites. And not some subfolder that was used the last time or days ago. So I have a hard time remembering to check.
    What I am after is just to have it always save it to the main folder in favorites. And only save it to a subfolder if you change it or tell it to do so. Hope I made sense explaining this one.

When I delete a favorite with this new win 8.1 and IE11 it does not send it to the recycle bin like I have been used to with all other versions. I do have some old favorites/shortcuts that were made with another version of IE and then moved and added to the new install of IE 11. If I delete these they do go to the recycle bin. But not any deleted that were made with IE11.

That does not make any sense.

Wednesday, March 12, 2014 1:30 AM