application in communication server console RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have some issues when i try to configure my applications in office communication server 2007.

When i deploy new application in communication server console, it overrides the old application settings irrespective of their port number.

Tak a example, I am configuring the sys2 in communicatio server 2007, it override sys1 that i already configured in server. So i cant make a call to sys1 from XLite SIP phone. When i deploy sys3 afterwards in another port, i can make a call to it, but i cant make a call to sys2 and sys1, though all are cofigurerd in different ports.

help me.

Friday, June 1, 2007 4:37 PM

Answers

• Due to the lack of response to this thread, it has been locked and marked as closed.  Please start a new thread if you have a similar issue.

Friday, July 13, 2007 8:49 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Can you let us know the status of your issue? I wasn't quite able to follow your explanation of your problem. What do you mean "When i deploy new application in communication server console"?

Thursday, June 28, 2007 4:21 PM
  • Can you let us know the status of your issue?
    Friday, July 6, 2007 10:21 PM
  • Due to the lack of response to this thread, it has been locked and marked as closed.  Please start a new thread if you have a similar issue.

Friday, July 13, 2007 8:49 PM