Feature Request: Sync Notes RRS feed

• General discussion

• I would like to request that syncing of Notes be added to Windows Mobile. As it stands now, third-party software can sync notes, but only via ActiveSync. The other workaround is to encapsulate notes into a Task, which works but is a little less elegant.
    Thursday, July 5, 2007 2:45 PM

All replies

• I agree!

Notes is part of Outlook and should sync like evrything else!

Or Microsoft could offer thirdparty software for free for users!

Monday, July 9, 2007 9:24 AM
  • Yes, it boggles my mind why this isn't supported.

Their main competitor, RIM's BlackBerry can sync notes, why can't Windows Mobile?

It's discouraging when a 3rd party provides more functionality than Microsoft's own products, which are supposed to be tightly integrated.

I'm tempted to switch back to my BlackBerry just so I don't have to sync to my laptop manually all the time just to back up my notes.
    Friday, July 20, 2007 6:10 PM
  • My notes are sync'd.

Using WM6
    Friday, July 27, 2007 9:51 AM
  • My sync (WM6) but only if they're in main memory.  I change the default to save them to the card and they don't appear in Outlook.  Any help for this?

Wednesday, August 22, 2007 11:20 PM
  • By default Activesync will sync items to main memory and there is no workaround. You might want to manually move them to another location

Thursday, August 23, 2007 6:47 AM
  • Hi Guys I have 2 issues

1) I was on vista and WM  2003 2nd edition for a long time and all was well till one day I buy a motorola q with wm 6 when hell breaks loose!!!!!   I cant synce my outlook notes any more!

2) Where is that find feature in WM 6 which would search by words in contacts notes as well?? it was a great feature. If one could not remember name, but could search with "guy with a long nose" written in the notes just to remember who he was?  can any one help me? Even a 3rd party solution will do, I need help badly! Please HELP!!!

Saturday, December 1, 2007 2:08 PM
  • I have WM6 but my notes do not sysn

which version of outlook are you using?

I was on wm5 using outlook 2003 and it worked perfectly

but a recent upgrade of phone has lost the notes!

Monday, February 25, 2008 12:43 PM
  • Ditto!!  It's 2009 already - don't obligate us to support devices with your software and then have to buy even more software to do what yours should.  Thank you.

Patricia
    Thursday, May 14, 2009 5:04 AM
  • Absolutely agree with you, too!

Patricia
    Thursday, May 14, 2009 5:04 AM