How can I prevent users from creating personal view in MS Dynamics CRM 2011 RRS feed

• Question

• Dears,

Please I want to make role to sales team so they just can see their created Accounts/ Contacts created by them and assigned to them too but the problem is...

when they create personal view they can change the criteria of the search so it’s giving them the ability to look for the accounts/ contacts created by the whole team...

the Question here:  How can I prevent users from creating personal view or how can I customize personal view to show only the users created by current logged user or what the correct role should I create to reach what I am asking for

Thanks for your usual support

Sunday, May 20, 2012 10:26 PM

All replies

• If you really need to prevent Users from creating their own Views, you can ensure that their Security Role(s) have no access to Saved View:

But better, would be to ensure that the Users have no access to any Account/Contact other than those they own and/or have been given access via Sharing:

The yellow quarter-circle signifies User level privileges; meaning that Users possessing this privilege can Read/Write/Create etc entity instances only owned by themselves.

--pogo (pat) @ pogo69.wordpress.com

• Proposed as answer by Sam - Inogic Monday, May 21, 2012 1:30 AM
    Sunday, May 20, 2012 11:55 PM