none
Debug web application in two different windows users concurrently RRS feed

• Question

• A testing server is accessed by various developers at the same time, each dev with its own windows user. All developers work on the same web application using visual studio 2015. If two users start debugging the web application in VS at the same time, the application does not run properly. When browsing to one page, it keeps loading and does not open the page. I dont believe this is a CPU limitation. I would like to have two developers being able to debug the web application separately at the same time.
    Saturday, May 11, 2019 11:45 PM

All replies

• Hi VITOR MIRA,

Sorry for delay in reply.

According to your description, it is more related to IIS Express, since this forum is discussing about usage tools in VS IDE, I suggest you could open a new thread on Asp.net forum for better support. More community members on that forum may further look at your issue and provide more suggestions.

Thank you for understanding.

Best Regards,

Dylan

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Tuesday, May 14, 2019 4:38 AM