Particiaption Certificate RRS feed

• Question

• hi,

Did anyone receive "Particiaption Certificate" for just submitting "Submission of Analysis & Design Documentation" , I mean those who did not submit the code ??

The ADMIN has locked this thread , so tht we cannot post our replies... .

hi admin,

Our team name was listed in the list of teams who will be getting the participation certificate ? Wht about tht..? But , we havent received it.. our team name is "CODEGURU" .

Guys , edit ur entries and reply to this...
    Tuesday, August 21, 2007 1:57 AM

Answers

•  

Certificates have been dispatched to the students a couple of weeks back. Only teams which had completed all the stages of the project were given the certificates. No participation certificates have been given. This means that you get a certificate only if you complete. 
    Thursday, September 13, 2007 3:24 PM

All replies

• did any one receive "participation certificate" for only submission of analysis &

designe phase   plz  specify when i got the certificate.

Monday, August 27, 2007 3:15 PM
  • hii binny

me pankaj  i hvnot recieve participation certificate, i dont know that only paticipant who submitted only the" analysis

and designe dfocumentation "got the certificate.

if yu hv any idea then send me the reply.

pankaj321macet@yahoo.co.in

plz reply me quicly

for getting the certificate whom we contect plz also specify.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007 1:14 AM
  • Hi Binny ,
         Mee too not received the Certificate For participation on Photography Event . No info is provided about the previous Year participants and the certificates . I wrote this to admin lots of times , but he never responded !!!

Regards
    Mohan
    Tuesday, September 11, 2007 8:52 AM
  • me too didn't recieved any Certificates. could anyone tell the mail id of admin, let me write once to him.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007 10:50 AM
  •  

Certificates have been dispatched to the students a couple of weeks back. Only teams which had completed all the stages of the project were given the certificates. No participation certificates have been given. This means that you get a certificate only if you complete. 
    Thursday, September 13, 2007 3:24 PM