The top thread is shown twice RRS feed

• Question

• I'll post this as a separate thread as I mentioned it in another, but it was burried under other negative impressions. Take a look at this picture. You may also note that number of replies is different in these two threads although it's the same thread.

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

My TechNet articles

Wednesday, June 19, 2013 2:41 PM

All replies

• My guess is that this is happening so you'll continue to see any stickied threads even if you have multiple forums selected in the checkbox tree. They won't be shown up at the top as stuck, but they'll at least appear in the list.
    Wednesday, June 19, 2013 2:47 PM
  • I also reported this. Bryant stated that it worked this way before the redesign, but I think he did not understand what I meant. To me it looks like the sticky threads show no matter what filter you apply. I personally don't see why I should see the sticky threads after I select "proposed answers" or "unanswered" or anything else. And if you select multiple forums (I don't why I would), then I also don't think the sticky threads should show. They won't make much sense then, since they are generally very specific to a forum.

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

Wednesday, June 19, 2013 2:57 PM