installing IE7 RRS feed

• Question

• i do not have genuine window ,due to this when i installed IE7 ,after restart my computer a message display "normalise.dll" file is missing.Please tell me the solution of this problem.
    Wednesday, September 26, 2007 3:06 PM

All replies

• the only way to install IE 7.0 is to have a Genuine copy of windows installed in ur sys....never beleive in 3rd parties who claim to install IE 7.0 or anyothe MS softwares by downloading their softwares, they mostly harm ur sys with dangerous viruses and spywares...
    Wednesday, September 26, 2007 3:56 PM
  •  

@Sundeep

Sundeep,to install the IE7 you must have a genuine Microsoft Windows XP cd.But the problem is that most of us can not afford it.

To install IE7 on a pirated windows XP version you need a file "normalise.dll".You have to paste this file to the installation directory and your IE7 will work fine.I have the file.If you want the file,just contact me.

But finally,try to avoid pirated version of XP.Because piracy must be stopped.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007 7:26 PM
  • the main reason 4 dat is genuine XP cd .if u dont havbe this take it from me................give ur contact no. i will try 2 send it..

Thursday, September 27, 2007 12:59 PM
  • u need a genuine XP for it... even i had t same pblm... my frnd then got me t genuine.... install t genuine XP...

Thursday, September 27, 2007 2:39 PM