Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition RRS feed

• Question

• for a project at work i had to slipstream a Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition with Service Pack 1 ..burned it and testign it the key that works without slipstreaming say invalid under sp1 upgrade install disc what do i need to do at this point the keys were bought from CDW i think not 100 percent but we get alot from there.. Microsoft sent me a Windows Server 2003 R2, Standard Edition Client Access Lic. 5 cd but i wanted to make a disc with more updates any ideas or answer to fix this problem would be great ty
    Tuesday, July 24, 2007 7:08 PM

Answers

• JokerNFear,

Thank you for visiting the Microsoft Genuine Advantage Forum.  The purpose of this forum is the support of Windows Genuine Advantage (WGA) program.  Your question is off topic as well as outside my area of knowledge. I suggest posting your question to one of the newsgroups here: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/community/newsgroups/serveros/win2003.mspx.

Stephen Holm, MS

WGA Forum Manager
    Tuesday, July 24, 2007 7:26 PM
  • it was worth a shot thank you for the info

Tuesday, July 24, 2007 7:30 PM
  • No probem.... Contact our other newsgroups as this pertains only to WGA issues. Hope the other newsgroups will assist with your concerns.  Take care and have a great week.

Stephen Holm, MS

Tuesday, July 24, 2007 7:44 PM

All replies

• JokerNFear,

Thank you for visiting the Microsoft Genuine Advantage Forum.  The purpose of this forum is the support of Windows Genuine Advantage (WGA) program.  Your question is off topic as well as outside my area of knowledge. I suggest posting your question to one of the newsgroups here: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/community/newsgroups/serveros/win2003.mspx.

Stephen Holm, MS

WGA Forum Manager
    Tuesday, July 24, 2007 7:26 PM
  • it was worth a shot thank you for the info

Tuesday, July 24, 2007 7:30 PM
  • No probem.... Contact our other newsgroups as this pertains only to WGA issues. Hope the other newsgroups will assist with your concerns.  Take care and have a great week.

Stephen Holm, MS

Tuesday, July 24, 2007 7:44 PM