My pictures change by themselves on my web site. RRS feed

• Question

• The pictures I download to my web site change to another picture in my computer taken at a different time. Each caption of an item in my website, www.FinerCutlery.com, has two pictures shown. Either one or both pictures change by themselves to other downloaded photos. At first I thought it was mayhem by a hacker, but it is not. There is a problem in the software. The pictures are sent to Windows Photo Gallery from my Sony Camera. I use the USB cord attachment to transfer the photos from my Toshiba PC running Vista.
    Friday, April 20, 2012 5:20 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

Thank you for visiting the Microsoft forum. This forum is to Discuss performance monitor (perfmon), resource monitor (resmon), and task manager, focusing on HOW-TO, Errors/Problems, and usage scenarios. Please first check the FAQ before posting a question. I am moving your question to the moderator forum ("Where is the forum for..?"). The owner of the forum will direct you to a right forum.

Thank you,
    Bruce Adamczak

Bruce Adamczak MCP since 1993 Please click "Mark as Answered" if a post solves your problem Please click "Vote As Helpful" if you find the answer helpful

Tuesday, May 29, 2012 1:05 PM
  • Try http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_vista-pictures

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP

Tuesday, May 29, 2012 9:39 PM