OneCare Not Working - Frustrated RRS feed

• Question

• I have read through some of the related links and the Get Help areas and am unable to solve this.  When I click "Get Help" on the not working alert, it directs me to restart or uninstall.  I have tried both.  Uninstall does nothing or else brings up the alert that OneCare is not working.  I have a valid subscription and have tried Contacting Support for a service request for phone support but each time it ends in an Error, please try later.  I'm guessing the error is it can't pull my OneCare info over since OneCare isn't working.  I have tried the suggestion in one of the links to request service as a trial user, but because I had already requested help under my subscription, the Contact Support pages automatically verify my subscription status and don't offer me the option of a trial user now.  I have no email as my Outlook Express failed the same time I noticed OneCare was not working, I believe the two issues are related as generally my email only fails if there is no Internet connection, but I do still have the Internet connection, so I NEED PHONE SUPPORT from someone!  How do I get through to the Support department for an actual PHONE conversation???  I have the Windows Vista system. 
    Monday, July 12, 2010 4:10 PM

Answers