Cannot Access Shared Folders on my PC but using other PC in our domain i can access the said folders RRS feed

• Question

• as the title describes, thats what's happening in my pc right now I asked our techinical staff to allow me to access and change the contents of one of our folders. They did so and i tried accessing it but unforutnately i can't access it, here's the wierd part when i use a different PC in our office and it's still in our domain i can access the said folders. Our technical staff told me that i was given full authority to access, change, even delete files in that folder but still to no avail when i use my pc, if any 1 can offer some help that would be great oh btw my computer is already included in our server's domain.
    • Moved by Jim Groves Wednesday, February 2, 2011 7:32 PM (From:Rights Management Services)
    Monday, January 17, 2011 7:21 AM

Answers

• This forum is specifically intended to answer questions and answers pertaining to Rights Management Services in Windows Server. It's not a general security forum.

You'll probably get a better answer if you post your question in the Windows 7 Security forum: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/w7itprosecurity/threads.

Jim Groves Sr. Technical Writer, Server & Cloud Division, Microsoft
    • Marked as answer by Jim Groves Friday, January 21, 2011 11:57 PM
    Friday, January 21, 2011 11:56 PM