Fail to receive certificate RRS feed

• Question

• I have passed 070-686 examination on 22/1/2014 but yet to receive any email to download my certificate. I have logged in Microsoft Certificate Professional but this exam is not listed in the the succesfully passed exam list. Please advise.
    Saturday, February 15, 2014 3:11 AM

Answers

• Log-in to the Prometric site and examine your history. Verify that the exam is listed there. I've had the case before where I had taken an exam, but the examination center failed to transmit the results to Prometric, so my exam was listed as "no-show". Fortunately, I had kept the printed result sheet from my exam, and I was able to fax it to them (after calling their support line) to get the issue fixed.

If this is not the case (your exam does show as passed at the Prometric site, but fails to appear at the Microsoft site), then I suggest calling the Regional Support Center (RSC) to get their assistance in solving the problem.

Saturday, February 15, 2014 6:33 AM

All replies

• Log-in to the Prometric site and examine your history. Verify that the exam is listed there. I've had the case before where I had taken an exam, but the examination center failed to transmit the results to Prometric, so my exam was listed as "no-show". Fortunately, I had kept the printed result sheet from my exam, and I was able to fax it to them (after calling their support line) to get the issue fixed.

If this is not the case (your exam does show as passed at the Prometric site, but fails to appear at the Microsoft site), then I suggest calling the Regional Support Center (RSC) to get their assistance in solving the problem.

Saturday, February 15, 2014 6:33 AM
  • Hi,

Here is the link for the Regional Service Centers. Please choose the correct link for your region. When you contact the RSC, please include as much information as you can, including:

Your MCP ID, Prometric testing ID, the date you took the exam, testing center information and any other pertinent information. This will help the support staff resolve your issue quickly.

By the way, congratulations for passing the exam!

Mike Corkery, MCT, MVP (Office Systems), MCSD (Windows Store Apps), MCITP, MCPD, MSF, etc. Please do not forget to click “Vote as Helpful” if any post helps you and "Mark as Answer”if it solves the issue.

Saturday, February 15, 2014 4:35 PM