windows 7 product key RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, This laptop was bought on 2009,but as of now, it becomes my Windows 7 Build 7600 is not genuine..and it appears a black background...I want to activate the windows 7 but I lost the CD and I dont know what was my product key.. 

I have here my PRODUCT ID: 00371-177-0000061-85677 

Help me to get my Windows 7 Product Key to activate.........I have no money to buy a product key finder,,plzzz...help me. Im only a student

This is my account at Google: <Removed for Privacy>

• Edited by cuteangel Thursday, May 17, 2012 9:40 AM
    • Edited by Darin Smith MS Thursday, May 17, 2012 5:47 PM removed email address
    Thursday, May 17, 2012 9:28 AM

Answers

• "cuteangel" wrote in message news:9a704cf1-4dd8-4325-adcc-526286a1f563...

Hi, This laptop was bought on 2009,but as of now, it becomes my Windows 7 Build 7600 is not genuine..and it appears a black background...I want to activate the windows 7 but I lost the CD and I dont know what was my product key..

Help me to get my Windows 7 Product Key to activate.........I have no money to buy a product key finder,,plzzz...help me. Im only a student

PLEASE edit out your email address before it gets spammed to death!

If your machine came pre-installed with Windows, the Key is on the COA sticker on the case.

To properly analyse and solve problems with Activation and Validation, we need to see a full copy of the report produced by the MGADiag tool
    (download and save to desktop - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012 )
    Once saved, run the tool.
    Click on the Continue button, which will produce the report.
    To copy the report to your response, click on the Copy button in the tool (ignore any error messages at this point), and then paste (using either r-click/Paste, or Ctrl+V ) into your response.
      - **in your own thread**, please

Please also state the Version and Edition of Windows quoted on your COA sticker (if you have one) on the case of your machine (or inside the battery compartment), but do NOT quote the Key on the sticker!

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Thursday, May 17, 2012 9:49 AM

All replies

• "cuteangel" wrote in message news:9a704cf1-4dd8-4325-adcc-526286a1f563...

Hi, This laptop was bought on 2009,but as of now, it becomes my Windows 7 Build 7600 is not genuine..and it appears a black background...I want to activate the windows 7 but I lost the CD and I dont know what was my product key..

PLEASE edit out your email address before it gets spammed to death!

If your machine came pre-installed with Windows, the Key is on the COA sticker on the case.

To properly analyse and solve problems with Activation and Validation, we need to see a full copy of the report produced by the MGADiag tool
    (download and save to desktop - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012 )
    Once saved, run the tool.
    Click on the Continue button, which will produce the report.
    To copy the report to your response, click on the Copy button in the tool (ignore any error messages at this point), and then paste (using either r-click/Paste, or Ctrl+V ) into your response.
      - **in your own thread**, please

Please also state the Version and Edition of Windows quoted on your COA sticker (if you have one) on the case of your machine (or inside the battery compartment), but do NOT quote the Key on the sticker!

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Thursday, May 17, 2012 9:49 AM
  • No reply from the Original Poster.

Issue is assumed to be resolved.

Darin MS

Monday, May 21, 2012 10:23 PM