none
Memory increases during the screensaver/screen-off in UWP platform. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, 

My application demonstrates the same like to read real time data and display it on view. On that I have faced the memory increasing issue when the screen goes to sleep mode. I too replicate the same with framework ListView control. Hence prepared the sample in UWP by reads real time data and display in List View. Here too, I can face this memory consuming issue on screen saver. Can anyone face this issue in earlier , if then please suggest me to resolve this.

Sample: https://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/general/ze/UWP_MemoryConsuming393282179.zip

Note : My application is about some custom control. In custom control, memory graph goes to peek when having a sleep mode and after getting wake up , it shows in normal. Sometimes, it leads to have a crash / hang. 

Please considered this as with high priority and provide a solution.

• Moved by CoolDadTx Thursday, December 19, 2019 2:39 PM Third party product
    Thursday, December 19, 2019 2:02 PM

All replies

• Since this involves a third party library you should ask the question in their support forum

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmarked them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.

NuGet BaseConnectionLibrary for database connections.

StackOverFlow
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange

Thursday, December 19, 2019 2:08 PM
  • Hi Karen,

Thanks for your update.

Since we can replicate the same issue also with ListView control regarding this, could you please provide your suggestion to overcome this ?

Monday, December 30, 2019 7:33 AM
  • Hi Karen,

Thanks for your update.

Since we can replicate the same issue also with ListView control regarding this, could you please provide your suggestion to overcome this ?

Any updates please ?
    Thursday, January 2, 2020 8:44 AM