Display appointment title for each day the appointment is scheduled using fetch xml. RRS feed

• Question

• I have an appointment record in CRM 2013 where the 'scheduling information' has a 'diary start time' and a 'diary end time'. The appointment has a title and I'd like this title duplicated for each day between the diary start time and diary end time.

So if I have a start time of say 27/6/2014 and end time of 30/06/2014 I'd like to have 4 rows of appointment titles to display between those days in my SSRS report.

My question is how can I do that using fetch xml or SSRS? 

At the moment my code looks something like this:

<fetch distinct="false" mapping="logical" output-format="xml-platform" version="1.0">
    <entity name="appointment"> 
    <attribute name="scheduledstart"/>
    <attribute name="subject"/>
    <attribute name="isalldayevent"/>
    <attribute name="oog_governorspresence"/>
    <attribute name="oog_governorawayfrombrisbane"/>
    <attribute name="modifiedon"/>
    <order descending="false" attribute="scheduledstart"/>
    <link-entity name="activityparty" alias="af" to="activityid" from="activityid">
    <filter type="and">
    <condition attribute="partyid" operator="eq" uiname="Diary" uitype="systemuser" value="{B51585A8-31FB-E311-ADBC-D89D67644B60}"/>
    </filter> 
    </link-entity>
    <filter type='and'> 
    <condition attribute='scheduledstart' operator='on-or-after' value="@FromInternal" />
    <condition attribute='scheduledstart' operator='on-or-before' value="@ToInternal" />
    </filter>
    </entity>
    </fetch>

I use the scheduled start column to group my data in my table in SSRS but this will only allow me to return one record and will not duplicate the appointment title. How can I get this to work? Any help would be really appreciated as this is quite urgent.

Thanking you in advance!

Tuesday, July 22, 2014 9:38 AM