{keyword} case sensitivity RRS feed

• Question

• I apologize in advance if this has already been discussed, as I'm new to the forum. Can someone tell me how I can use the {keyword} feature so that the keyword gets capitalized? Is it like Google where you capitalize the {KeyWord}?

Thank you!

Wednesday, September 12, 2007 7:42 PM

Answers

• Actually, the {keyword} parameter isn't case sensitive in adCenter. Unlike Google's syntax {KeyWord:default value} where the capitalization of the parameter name controls capitailzation of the keyword, adCenter inserts the value of the parameter in the same capitalization as the actual keyword. And no, you can't change the capitalization of the keyword once it's uploaded to adCenter. You would have to delete the keyword and replace it.

There's another solution to this problem that I covered in an adCenter blog post that might be helpful.

Cheers,

Charles

MicroMarketing

Thursday, September 20, 2007 7:55 PM

All replies

• Hi,

You have to write {Keyword} and the first letter will be in capital

pierre

Monday, September 17, 2007 5:41 PM
  • Actually, the {keyword} parameter isn't case sensitive in adCenter. Unlike Google's syntax {KeyWord:default value} where the capitalization of the parameter name controls capitailzation of the keyword, adCenter inserts the value of the parameter in the same capitalization as the actual keyword. And no, you can't change the capitalization of the keyword once it's uploaded to adCenter. You would have to delete the keyword and replace it.

There's another solution to this problem that I covered in an adCenter blog post that might be helpful.

Cheers,

Charles

MicroMarketing

Thursday, September 20, 2007 7:55 PM